6 Reasons Why… Web Design is Most Important to Online Marketing
Thanks for casting your vote for web design as the most important aspect of online marketing! Here are 6 reasons I agree:
- GOOD WEB DESIGN CREATES A GREAT FIRST IMPRESSION – A poorly designed site, or a site that hasn’t been updated in years, will drive visitors away – it’s worse than having no website at all!
- GOOD WEB DESIGN BUILDS TRUST AND CREDIBILITY – The quality of the design speaks volumes about the quality of your company’s goods/services.
- GOOD WEB DESIGN ESTABLISHES DISTINCTION – When your site is the “best-in-class” of your industry, it sets you apart – making a visitor’s experience more memorable, and your company more appealing.
- GOOD WEB DESIGN INCREASES USABILITY – If a user can’t find what they’re looking for, can’t figure out how to navigate the site, or your search feature doesn’t work, they’ll get frustrated, leave your site, and never return.
- GOOD WEB DESIGN IS MOBILE-FRIENDLY – People on mobile devices have different priorities when visiting your website, so the more you customize the site to provide mobile users what matters most to them, the more likely they are to give you their business.
- GOOD WEB DESIGN DRIVES CONVERSION OPTIMIZATION – A great website inspires visitors to take action – whether that action is to submit an inquiry, buy a product, or pick up the phone.