Are You Using Brand Power to Drive Top- and Bottom-Line Growth?
The reason that branding has become increasingly crucial to b2b organizations, is that the variety and type of touchpoints have become increasingly fragmented.
When I started 25 years ago (and the Internet was in its infancy), communicating b2b brands to their respective audiences was relatively straight forward:
- Pick the top 3 trade journals and advertise with as much frequency as possible
- Send regular press coverage to a targeted list of editors covering your industry
- Appear in all industry directories
- Attend the top 3 trade shows in your industry
- Deploy regular direct mail or a newsletter
- Arm the sales team with a great presentation deck and/or brochure
Success was largely dependent on managing the above marketing activities really well. However, the array of methods for reaching audiences is much more complex. By our count, there are at least 45 Ways that b2b brands can interact with audiences, when you factor in social media, digital media, webinars, live stream and other marketing tactics.
Without a strong branding foundation, b2b brands run the risk of messaging that is fragmented, misunderstood or watered down by an array of mixed messages and visual expressions.
If you want to find out more or simply “talk brand,” fill out the form below or contact us at (908) 534-9044.
Delia Associates does not share or sell its email list, and you may unsubscribe at any time.